Saturday, December 24, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

Salam and greetings to all bloggers.

I think most of you already knows that iPhone 4S has been launched in Malaysia few weeks ago. Come out with two colours, black and white iPhone 4S is surely the most-wanted-smartphone these days. Thanks to Nuffnang and Digi as they are generously giving away one iPhone 4S to a lucky nuffnanger.

Here are the reasons why I want the iPhone 4S.
First - iPhone 4S comes with the intelligent and close assistant which will help you with all your questions and needs. Sounds exciting? Let me tell you, the first time I heard about it, I simply excited about this feature. Presenting to you, Siri. 
It's a whole new way interacting with your iPhone using just your voice - Scott Forstall, Senior Vice President iOS software



It's amazing right? I wish we can use this feature. Like what Scott said, Siri is an amazing assistant which listens to you, understands you, answer your question and can even accomplish task for you.

2nd - The iPhone 4S also has the 8-megapixel camera, auto focus, tab to focus and face detection in still images. When you capture the images, you can get the sharper photos with more detail and more accurate colour.
When you see the quality of the photos u get from this camera, it's hard to believe it came from a mobile phone - Bob Mansfield, Senior Vice President Hardware
I love to record video. The good news is this iPhone 4S has HD video recording which is up to 30 frames per second with audio. The best part is, it also has the video stabilization which will stabilize our recording.  Thats why I want this iPhone 4S the most.

3rd - I want to use this iPhone 4S for online application such as Facebook, Twitter, and Blog anytime anywhere as long as there are wireless connection.  And the most important part is, the iPhone 4S is designed with these features to reduce the environmental impact:
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Arsenic-free display glass
- PVC free
- More info



For more details about the specification of the iPhone 4S, click here. I do wish that I'm the lucky nuffnanger.

No comments: